- This event has passed.
V4 Essential Lite
October 16, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Essentials Lite has been designed for those who do not have a lot to do with the day to day contact management.
This course would suit those who work solely in Finance, Events, Major Gifts, Bequest etc and just want to know the very basics.
- Get familiar with being able to add a contact and also to edit any information if required.
- Learn how to record information such as an extra address. Get to know how to subscribe or unsubscribe a contact from different types of mailings.
- You will find out how easily it is to search for certain information about your contacts and export that information to Excel.
- Is there anything about your contacts that get captured such as dietary requirements, donor rating etc? Find out how to add these and find them.
- Set yourself some tasks/reminders and get them to prompt you when they are due, or better still synchronise them to Outlook and have Outlook prompt you.
- Want to write a letter or email and have this recorded on the contact’s record? You may also want to enter details of any conversations or attach a document.
- There are times you may want to Group your contacts to be able to find them quickly to either mail or report on.
• Basic knowledge of Windows systems
• General experience using Windows programs
• Basic knowledge of Word
• Basic knowledge of Excel