V4 Essentials Webinar Part 1
February 20 @ 9:30 pm
thankQ Essentials V4 Part 1 (this webinar contains two parts)
Essentials has been designed to get you acquainted with various functions of thankQ so you can navigate your way around the different modules and be able to manage your contacts efficiently.
You will learn how to;
- Record information such as extra addresses, what mailings contacts do or do not wish to receive.
- Search for certain information about your contacts so you can better target your mailings.
- Set yourself some tasks/reminders and get them to prompt you when they are due, or better still synchronise them to Outlook and have Outlook prompt you.
- Record notes, letters and emails as well as attach files against the contacts record. On occasions you may be required to reprint receipts, you will find out how.
- Load contacts into mailings and log these. And of course you will want to report on the contacts in your database.
- Basic knowledge of Windows systems
- General experience using Windows programs
- Basic knowledge of Word
- Basic knowledge of Excel