February 1 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Get introduced to all aspects of event management and develop the skills to create and organise a successful event.
- Apply Source codes to track Ticket Sales, Donations, Sponsors and Auction items.
- Set up an event and work through all aspects of this module, including setting up Workshops/Buffet breakfasts or Cocktail sessions for the Event.
- Also assign people to structures like Tables, Rooms etc or using structures for hiring equipment.
- Add any costs associated with the event
- Manage bookings and payments. Bookings can be made on behalf of someone else eg Organisations may book their employees to an event.
- Know how to add contacts to places and if necessary change these names if required
- Generate Mailings to Contacts and/or Bookers.
- Report on different aspects of the event.
• thankQ Essentials Lite
• thankQ Finance (Preferred)