- This event has passed.
V4 NEW Events
October 23 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
This course is for the redeveloped Events. You must have at least version 4.35 and have this activated.
Get introduced to all aspects of event management and develop the skills to create and organise a successful event.
- Apply Source codes to track Ticket Sales, Donations, Sponsors and Auction items.
- Set up an event and work through all aspects of this module, including setting up Workshops/Buffet breakfasts or Cocktail sessions for the Event.
- Setup Sub Events for different locations
- Add Orders to bookings (Products require to be setup under the Merchandise Module)
- Attach Jobs to Volunteers for the Event (Requires setup under the Volunteer Module)
- Also assign people to structures like Tables, Rooms etc or using structures for hiring equipment.
- Add any costs associated with the event
- Manage bookings and payments. Bookings can be made on behalf of someone else eg Organisations may book their employees to an event.
- Know how to add contacts to places and if necessary change these names if required
- Generate Mailings to Contacts and/or Bookers.
- Report on different aspects of the event.
• thankQ Essentials Lite
• thankQ Finance (Preferred)