V4 Events Lite
May 30 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Events – This course is a light version of the main course. You will be creating a Dinner that starts off with Cocktails and has sponsors that are contributing towards the costs of catering and venue hire. There will be seating at tables with the option to hire a limousine to pickup and drop off. Some items will be available at a mini Auction. You will create the event and manage bookings.
- Apply Source codes to track Ticket Sales, Donations, Sponsors and Auction items.
- Set up an event and work through all aspects of this module, including setting up breakout sessions for the Event.
- Assign people to structures like Tables, Rooms etc or using structures for hiring equipment.
- Add any costs associated with the event.
- Manage bookings and payments. Bookings can be made on behalf of someone else eg Organisations may book their employees to an event.
- Know how to add contacts to places and if necessary change these names if required
- Generate Mailings to Contacts and/or Bookers.
- Report on different aspects of the event.
• thankQ Essentials Lite
• thankQ Finance (Preferred)