November 7 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
This course is designed to get you started so you can enter and manage payments in thankQ and also on how to setup and mange ongoing giving.
- Learn how to setup codes to be able to track money received from campaigns, events, merchandise, memberships, pledges, donations etc.
- Understand how to create payment batches and know the different ways thankQ can process these.
- Run batch reports and paying in slips.
- Create a quick receipt or bulk receipts from the batches and file these under the contact records.
Be able to search for batches and payments.
- Know how to reverse any dishonoured payments or payments made against the wrong contact.
- Know the difference between continuous and fixed pledges.
- Send acknowledgement letters, reminders etc.
Learn how to put pledges on hold or write down instalments and/or the whole pledge.
- Learn how to reactivate written down pledges, add instalments, change instalment dates and amounts.
- Learn how to load all pledges that are due and how to print an end of year receipt summary.
- Get acquainted with Finance Reporting.
• thankQ Essentials Lite
• Basic knowledge of Windows systems
• General experience using Windows programs
• Basic knowledge of Word
• Basic knowledge of Excel