V4 Finance Webinar Part 1
January 30 @ 9:30 pm
thankQ V4 Finance Webinar Part 1 (this webinar contains two parts)
You will learn how to;
- Setup codes to be able to track money received from campaigns, events, merchandise, memberships, pledges, donations etc.
- Understand how to create payment batches and know the different ways thankQ can process these.
- Run batch reports and paying in slips.
- Create a quick receipt or bulk receipts from the batches and file these under the contact records.
- Be able to search for batches and payments.
- Know how to reverse any dishonoured payments or payments made against the wrong contact.
- Know the difference between continuous and fixed pledges.
- Send acknowledgement letters, reminders etc.
- Put pledges on hold or write down instalments and/or the whole pledge.
- Reactivate written down pledges, add instalments, change instalment dates and amounts.
- Load all pledges that are due and how to print an end of year receipt summary.
- Get acquainted with Finance Reporting.
- thankQ Essentials Lite
- Basic knowledge of Windows systems
- General experience using Windows programs
- Basic knowledge of Word
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- 3 hours