ThankQ Solutions is committed to providing quality services to you and takes seriously our obligation to protect your privacy.
This policy conforms with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs)
We collect different types of personal information including:
- Directly from you
- When you use our products and services including any online services
- From outside sources and third parties
Collection of personal information
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use. We will only use your personal information if we have a lawful reason to do so.
Information we collect may include:
- job title
- contact information, including email address
- demographic information such as address, postcode
- preferences and interests; and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or promotions.
- We do not collect sensitive information.
Use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including:
- to better understand your needs, enabling us to improve our products and services
- for internal record keeping
- to circulate promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- direct marketing
- to contact you (by telephone, email, fax or mail) for market research purposes
- to customise the website according to your interests
- Disclosure of personal information:
We may disclose personal information:
- for the purpose of providing services to customers;
- to credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- to courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- to third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located outside of Australia.
Controlling your personal information
The security of your personal information is very important to us and we have systems in place to protect the personal information we hold. We store the personal information we collect in both hard copy as well as electronic formats in secure storage with restricted access.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time.
- ThankQ product has opt-in / opt-out for all communications. Configured by the customer in Communications Preferences tab.
- A contact can request communication be restricted with Do Not Mail, Do Not Mail Reason, From/To dates, Do Not Call, Do Not Publish, Do Not Email. These are configured under Communication Addresses tab.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
- Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
- Where required or authorised by law.
- Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
ThankQ Solutions will not charge any fee for your access request but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information.
In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.
thankQ Solutions Pty Ltd
275 Alfred St Nth
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +61 2 8904 9755