If a course is not advertised or you need to change the date please Contact Us as we can always add a course or change dates if there are enough participants.
Also, check out our online courses here.
- This event has passed.
V4 Advanced Mailing
May 14, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
This course has been designed primarily for mailing and tracking campaigns.
- Learn how to clean the database merging duplicate records and exporting contacts to Excel, cleaning the data and reimporting.
- Create Source and Destination Codes to track each segmented mailing of a campaign.
- Create Word Templates for the campaign and also create Receipt Templates using Field Rules and Text Rules which have conditions attached so you can personalise the wording of the receipts.
- Learn how to access and add/edit Mailing Preferences.
- Create a mailing campaign using Power searches and Standard searches.
- Segment each search loaded in the mailing so you can send a different letter and link each segment to its own source code for tracking.
- Enter donations into a batch and create Receipts using Text Rules that have conditions associated to them so the receipts can be personalised accordingly.
- Look at some reports that can be used for tracking purposes.
- Get an Overview on the Recently/Frequently and Monetary feature.
- Use the Next Ask feature to calculate the amount you could be asking the contact to increase their payments to.
- Search Next Ask scores and create a mailing requesting the increased amount.
Cost for face to face at North Sydney
$480 ex gst
- Basic knowledge of Windows systems
- Basic knowledge of Word
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- thankQ Essentials
We also offer specialised training/consultancy service. Building on the skills acquired during basic training we can refine your knowledge and expertise. In addition, we can review your processes and help with documentation.
Training, customised or not, can be conducted either at your office (if you have a suitable environment) or at the thankQ’s training centre.Contact Us if you require a quote.