If a course is not advertised or you need to change the date please Contact Us as we can always add a course or change dates if there are enough participants.
Also, check out our online courses here.
- This event has passed.
V4 NEW Events
March 24, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
This course is for the redeveloped Events. You must have at least version 4.35 and request to have the new events activated.
There is a lot of content in this course – we have an Event Lite course for those who only want to know the minimum to get them started
Get introduced to all aspects of event management and develop the skills to create and organise a successful event.
- Apply Source codes to track Ticket Sales, Donations, Sponsors and Auction items.
- Set up an event and work through all aspects of this module, including setting up Workshops/Buffet breakfasts or Cocktail sessions for the Event.
- Setup Sub Events for different locations
- Add Orders to bookings (Products require to be setup under the Merchandise Module)
- Attach Jobs to Volunteers for the Event (Requires setup under the Volunteer Module)
- Also assign people to structures like Tables, Rooms etc or using structures for hiring equipment.
- Add any costs associated with the event
- Manage bookings and payments. Bookings can be made on behalf of someone else eg Organisations may book their employees to an event.
- Know how to add contacts to places and if necessary change these names if required
- Generate Mailings to Contacts and/or Bookers.
- Report on different aspects of the event.
• thankQ Essentials Lite
• thankQ Finance (Preferred)
We also offer specialised training/consultancy service. Building on the skills acquired during basic training we can refine your knowledge and expertise. In addition, we can review your processes and help with documentation.
Training, customised or not, can be conducted either at your office (if you have a suitable environment) or at the thankQ’s training centre.Contact Us if you require a quote.