If a course is not advertised or you need to change the date please Contact Us as we can always add a course or change dates if there are enough participants.
Also, check out our online courses here.
- This event has passed.
February 5, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
This course is designed to get you started so you can enter and manage payments in thankQ and also on how to setup and mange ongoing giving.
- Learn how to setup codes to be able to track money received from campaigns, events, merchandise, memberships, pledges, donations etc.
- Understand how to create payment batches and know the different ways thankQ can process these.
- Run batch reports and paying in slips.
- Create a quick receipt or bulk receipts from the batches and file these under the contact records.
Be able to search for batches and payments.
- Know how to reverse any dishonoured payments or payments made against the wrong contact.
- Know the difference between continuous and fixed pledges.
- Send acknowledgement letters, reminders etc.
Learn how to put pledges on hold or write down instalments and/or the whole pledge.
- Learn how to reactivate written down pledges, add instalments, change instalment dates and amounts.
- Learn how to load all pledges that are due and how to print an end of year receipt summary.
- Get acquainted with Finance Reporting.
• thankQ Essentials Lite
• Basic knowledge of Windows systems
• General experience using Windows programs
• Basic knowledge of Word
• Basic knowledge of Excel
We also offer specialised training/consultancy service. Building on the skills acquired during basic training we can refine your knowledge and expertise. In addition, we can review your processes and help with documentation.
Training, customised or not, can be conducted either at your office (if you have a suitable environment) or at the thankQ’s training centre.Contact Us if you require a quote.