September 12 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
This module is designed for those who will be maintaining thankQ and it’s users.
Be introduced to utilities used to effectively manage system functions.
- Learn how to create User Logins with access only to the areas of thankQ they require for their role.
- Learn how to manage Lookup Values so only those options required in drop downs and pick lists are available.
- Learn how to create and edit your company’s templates so information can be merged from thankQ into Word.
- Learn how to create Data Import templates and then use these to import external data into thankQ
- Find out how to easily merge duplicate records.
- Globally update information on selected contact records instead of going to each one individually.
- Walk through being able to log tickets to thankQ Support
If time prevails:
- Learn how to create Personalised receipts built on conditions using Text Rules and Field Rules.
- Learn how to load Power Searches into a Mailing and Segment each search and then to Link those to a Source Code for reporting.
- Setup Barcodes and include in templates
- thankQ Essentials