If a course is not advertised or you need to change the date please Contact Us as we can always add a course or change dates if there are enough participants.
Also, check out our online courses here.
- This event has passed.
August 6, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
This module is designed for those who will be maintaining thankQ and it’s users.
- Be introduced to utilities used to effectively manage system functions.
- Learn how to create User Logins with access only to the areas of thankQ they require for their role.
- Learn how to manage Lookup Values so only those options required in drop downs and pick lists are available.
- Learn how to create and edit your company’s templates so information can be merged from thankQ into Word.
- Learn how to create Data Import templates and then use these to import external data into thankQ
- Find out how to easily merge duplicate records.
- Globally update information on selected contact records instead of going to each one individually.
- Walk through being able to log tickets to thankQ Support
If time prevails:
- Learn how to create Personalised receipts built on conditions using Text Rules and Field Rules.
- Learn how to load Power Searches into a Mailing and Segment each search and then to Link those to a Source Code for reporting.
- Setup Barcodes and include in templates
Cost for face to face at North Sydney
$480 ex gst
• Knowledge of Windows systems and programs
• thankQ Essentials
• thankQ Finance (preferred)
We also offer specialised training/consultancy service. Building on the skills acquired during basic training we can refine your knowledge and expertise. In addition, we can review your processes and help with documentation.
Training, customised or not, can be conducted either at your office (if you have a suitable environment) or at the thankQ’s training centre.Contact Us if you require a quote.