If a course is not advertised or you need to change the date please Contact Us as we can always add a course or change dates if there are enough participants.
Also, check out our online courses here.
- This event has passed.
August 5, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
You will learn how to;
- Setup codes to be able to track money received from campaigns, events, merchandise, memberships, pledges, donations etc.
- Understand how to create payment batches and know the different ways thankQ can process these.
- Run batch reports and paying in slips.
- Create a quick receipt or bulk receipts from the batches and file these under the contact records.
- Be able to search for batches and payments.
- Know how to reverse any dishonored payments or payments made against the wrong contact.
- Know the difference between continuous and fixed pledges.
- Send acknowledgement letters, reminders etc.
- Put pledges on hold or write down installments and/or the whole pledge.
- Reactivate written down pledges, add installments, change installment dates and amounts.
- Load all pledges that are due and how to print an end of year receipt summary.
- Get acquainted with Finance Reporting.
This course is also on our online self paced learning website https://thankq.thinkific.com
Cost for face to face at North Sydney
$480 ex gst
- thankQ Essentials
- Basic knowledge of Windows systems
- General experience using Windows programs
- Basic knowledge of Word
- Basic knowledge of Excel
We also offer specialised training/consultancy service. Building on the skills acquired during basic training we can refine your knowledge and expertise. In addition, we can review your processes and help with documentation.
Training, customised or not, can be conducted either at your office (if you have a suitable environment) or at the thankQ’s training centre.Contact Us if you require a quote.