If a course is not advertised or you need to change the date please Contact Us as we can always add a course or change dates if there are enough participants.
Also, check out our online courses here.
- This event has passed.
August 4, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Essentials is a very in depth course which has been designed to get you acquainted with various functions of thankQ so you can navigate your way around the different modules and be able to manage your contacts efficiently.
This course is designed for those who will be dealing with contacts on a daily basis.
- Learn how to record information such as extra addresses, what mailings they do or do not wish to receive.
- You will find out how easily it is to search for certain information about your contacts so you can better target your mailings.
- Does your database have related contacts that have the same mailing address and only want to receive one mailing?
- Is there anything about your contacts that you need to capture such as dietary requirements, donor rating etc?
- Set yourself some tasks/reminders and get them to prompt you when they are due, or better still synchronise them to Outlook and have Outlook prompt you.
- Learn how to record notes, letters and emails as well as attach files against the contacts record. On occasions you may be required to reprint receipts, you will find out how.
- There are times you may want to Group your contacts to be able to find them quickly to either mail or report on.
- Load contacts into mailings and log these. And of course you will want to report on the contacts in your database.
This course is also available on our online self paced learning website https://thankq.thinkific.com
Cost for face to face at North Sydney
$480 ex gst
- Basic knowledge of Windows systems
- General experience using Windows programs
- Basic knowledge of Word
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- 6 hours
We also offer specialised training/consultancy service. Building on the skills acquired during basic training we can refine your knowledge and expertise. In addition, we can review your processes and help with documentation.
Training, customised or not, can be conducted either at your office (if you have a suitable environment) or at the thankQ’s training centre.Contact Us if you require a quote.